What is the best 4×6 American Flag?
There are many options when choosing a quality American Flag for Sale for your flagpole. With so many choices where to do start and what do you look for? Together we will break down the three best choices to focus on when shopping for a quality flag. Our 4×6 American flag for sale are made proudly in the U.S.A.
1 . Nylon 4×6 American Flag-Fast drying 200-denier nylon is the most popular choice of flag. This lightweight weather resistant flag allows water to bead off and flies in the slightest breeze. Nylon flags are best for low wind and residential applications.
2. 2 ply Polyester 4×6 American flag – Made of a extremely durable tear-resistant premium polyester fabric. An open weave construction which reduces wind resistance. This flag is extremely heavy and is best for high wind areas and commercial applications.
Where can I buy a high quality American Flag online?
usflagcompany.com provides only American flags made in the U.S.A.
Manufactured with the current industry guidelines to ensure a beautiful quality lasting product.
Rain, sunshine and wind should be considered when choosing the best flag for your situation.
How Long Should My 4×6 American Flag Last?
Your American flag will eventually tear and fade. Therefore, there is no exact or definite answer for this question.
The U.S. Government usually expects a flag to last 90 days based on daily usage from sunrise to sunset – but not during periods of inclement weather. Flags that are subject to flight 24 hours a day will have a shorter life than those flown only during daylight hours. Factors that limit the life of your flag are wind, rain, sun and airborne contaminates such as pollutants, smoke and dirt. Remembering to take your flag down in inclement weather will help in lengthening the life of your flag.
How to properly care for your 4×6 American Flag.
Outdoor flags can be hand-washed with warm water and a mild soap. Thoroughly rinse and remove from water immediately and spread out to dry to prevent mildew.
Why should I pick Nylon over Polyester?
4×6 Nylon American flag is the perfect choice for situations which require a lightweight flag such as low wind areas. Nylon flags are typically flown off homes and free standing 20 foot flagpoles.
How are our 4×6 American flags made?
- Manufactured with 100% heavyweight 200 denier nylon – flexible superior strength-to-weight ratio which allows it to fly in the slightest breeze
- Fast drying & treated to help resist fading – provides rich long lasting lustrous appearance allowing light rain to bead off.
- Fully embroidered stars and sewn stripes –each 3×5 embroidered American flag bears 50 individual stars with 13 sewn stripes.
- Reinforced Fly Stitching – four rows of special thread with lock stitch
- Finished with Poly-Cotton header and brass grommets – adds extra strength to prevent damage due to wind pulling on flag.
Why buy a 4×6 Nylon American flag from our store?
Our goal is to provide you with quality products that withstand the test of time manufactured by the largest and most reliable manufacturers in America.
All of our flags are proudly manufactured in the U.S.A.